Donate a tree

20% of global warming is caused by deforestation. In order to combat this, we need to plant more trees as part of a solution. Reforestation helps reduce carbon dioxide, improves air quality, biodiversity and provides a safer living environment for wildlife.

By donating a tree, you can be part of the solution.

Category:

1.20

For every €1.20 that is donated, we donate a tree to Trillion Tree Campaign.

20% of the €1.20 will be used for funding of Yellow Days’ artist corner: giving independent artists a chance to show their creativity and thus supporting smaller businesses. The other 80% goes completely to the donation of the tree!

You can add as many of these as you like, every €1.20 = 1 tree! After purchase you will be send a confirmation of your donation once it has been made.